Why seek individual physiotherapy treatment?
One to one physiotherapy can be helpful at different times. Below are some examples of how clinic based physiotherapy intervention can help you.
- At the beginning of your rehabilitation journey, soon after injury or diagnosis.
- Following any changes to your condition or health.
- When you have identified specific new goals to work towards.
- Creating or updating a home exercise programme.
- Providing advice and education about managing a long-term condition.
- Guidance on any additional equipment that may be necessary.
All clinic appointments are 45 minutes. A virtual assessment and screening will be carried out prior to any clinic appointment. The therapist will be wearing PPE during the session. For more detailed information on practice changes in response to covid follow this link.
“overcome..limitations..lead as full a life as possible“Stephen Hawking