Why seek individual physiotherapy treatment?
One to one physiotherapy can be helpful at different times. Below are some examples of how clinic based physiotherapy intervention can help you.
- At the beginning of your rehabilitation journey, soon after injury or diagnosis.
- Following any changes to your condition or health.
- When you have identified specific new goals to work towards.
- Creating or updating a home exercise programme.
- Providing advice and education about managing a long-term condition
- Guidance on any additional equipment that may be necessary.
An initial appointment is 1 hour and follow-up appointments are 45 minutes.
What to expect at your first appointment?
A chat to find out about you, a physical assessment to determine how best to help you, some exercise ideas to go home with and goal setting for your onward therapy.
Location: My Healthcare Clinic, Commodore House, Battersea Reach, Juniper Drive, SW18 1TW
Accessibility: Level access, wide doorways and accessible toilet facilities.
Transport: Vehicle drop off available outside. Bus stops very close – Petergate TN and L, Bridgend TM. Nearest Station Wandsworth Town.
“It’s about being comfortable functioning on a day to day basis”Michael J Fox