Changes in response to Covid 19
To protect you and reduce the spread of the virus the following changes and safety measures have been put in place in line with Government and Professional Guidance.
- All initial Assessments will be completed virtually.
- You will not need a specific App or platform for your appointment, just a device with audio and camera (laptop, tablet or phone). Once you have booked your appointment your unique link will be sent to you with additional information about the process. It is simple, easy, safe and secure.
- Following this assessment the decision of how best to help you can be made. This may be further virtual assessments/treatments/education or a face to face appointment.
Face to Face
- If a face to face appointment is appropriate then you will be given clear information about what to expect when you attend your appointment.
- All patients will be screened for covid symptoms prior to their appointments.
- There will be cleaning of the treatment areas between appointments.
- Clinicians will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), as well as washing their hands between patients.
- If you are able to wear a face mask it is advised that you do so.
Use the neurological conditions page to help you find information specific to your condition collated by different charities.
To help you feel more confident when venturing out and to remind those around you about keeping their distance follow this link to find cards and badges.